Friday, 1 February 2013

The First Milestone...


           I wont deny the fact that i am a tad bit nervous because I have never written a blog. But I guess I have realised that its high time i follow my heart, and my stomach. So please be generous with your suggestions. Constructive criticism is always welcome! :)

         My love for food is hereditary. Having grown up in a family where my mom is a Maharashtrian, and dad is a Gujarati, I grew up with mixed aromas wafting from the kitchen that made my tummy rumble.
         
         But it is the beauty of baking and confectionery that pushed me to spend hours in the kitchen since i was 12. In my opinion, watching  your cupcakes rise is one of the best feelings you can ever experience :) 

        So, through my blog, "Sugar Rushes", I wish to share with everyone my little kitchen episodes, failures, successes and the delightful recipes which will help everyone see why cooking is so cathartic! I really hope this is a step towards achieving what i want, my own little cafe.

Till i come up with a new post, which i promise will be really soon,
Cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's so good to see you doing something you have wanted to for a long time. Baking is an art that requires a lot of practice and patience. I hope your posts inspire those who share your love for baking and entertain us others who enjoy food anyway! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete