Wednesday, 2 April 2014

A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

      This is one of those posts, which I donot know what to title. I had so many little, teensy weensy, important tidbits to share with you. Each really important, but not with enough content to make up for an entire blogpost, so I decided to put all of it into one. I promise not to rant too much! :)
   
First things first, I have been attending and reviewing so many events and restaurants that I simply have neglected my health (read- put on too much of weight). I know this is a late resolution - but you know, better late than never. I have resolved to put myself back into shape and become healthy because of something very big coming up (I shall reveal this in some time :D). Also, I figured, if I resolve on my blog, I shall have some tangible evidence that will guilt me into pushing harder, every time I think of giving up and sitting at home like a lazy person - something I have been doing for four years. Neglecting my health for so long, has lead to not one, but many undesirable consequences that I am able to see only now. But I truly hope I am able to get back on track before any lasting damage is done. Wish me luck! :)

 Secondly, I found this worth mentioning - I had been to this musical event at The Renaissance, Powai, where the artist performed on water percussion. Even though I am not very musically inclined, nor do I have any special knowledge in the said field, I was left in awe at his performance. It was visually enticing and left all the guests there spellbound. Coupled with good company and brilliant Italian food, I did have a wonderful evening.

Thirdly, I spent two days and almost all my pocket money on the Good Food Show, Mumbai. That was held on the 29th and the 30th of March. That disaster deserves its own private post. You can read it HERE

Fourth, SugarRushes is going to migrating to Wordpress soon. Simply because I thought its high time to buy my own domain name. Also, wordpress gives me better options and more freedom with templates, customization etc. Please leave me a comment below if you have any advice regarding the same, I am trying to get as many opinions as possible! Also, SugarRushes is going to venture a little into lifestyle blogging too. 

And now, for the news I have been saving for the last. If you have been following my blog, you must've known that almost a year ago, I had hinted about some big news (I know its a long stretch for anyone to remember, but nevertheless). I am very very very proud to announce that I have been accepted as a student at The Le Cordon Bleu culinary academy, Sydney, Australia for their two and a half year Diploma in Hospitality Management - specializing in Patisserie. I cannot tell you how happy and over the moon I am. Excitement is rushing through every nerve in my body! My childhood dream of studying at LCB is finally coming true. All my hard work and persistence has paid off! How exciting is that!?!?!? ASDFGHJKL!!!!!! :D :D :D 
So if you have figured it out by now, , SugarRushes is moving to Sydney in less than 6 months!! woot! woot! *dances around*


*sits down, takes a deep breath* I cannot help but thank each and everyone of the people who have read even one of my blog posts. Whether you follow me on blogger or not. I thank you from the depth of my heart. Because if it hadn't been for each of those blog hits, for every post, I wouldn't have trusted myself or pushed myself to go get what I want in life. Thank you once again! 

So, that is all for now. Comment and tell me what is on with your life, whether there is something exciting happening or is going to happen! I would love to know!


Until next time,
Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. All the best for deciding to take care of your health and Congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete